Double the Fun: Spook-tacular Halloween Weekends at Gold Country
Are You Ready for Some Spine-tingling Fun?
Gold Country Campground Resort is brewing up not one but two weekends filled with ghoulish games, delightful treats, and hauntingly fun activities.
Mark Your Calendars for:
October 20th – 22nd
October 27th – 29th
- 6:00pm: Giant Jenga Tournament Sign-up at Clubhouse 1 (2-person team sign-ups)
- 7:00pm: Candy Bar Bingo at Clubhouse 1
- 10:00am: Giant Jenga Tournament Begins at Arcade Patio Area
- 12:00pm: Complimentary Hot Dog Lunch at BBQ Area
- 2:00pm: Carved Pumpkin Contest Drop-Off at Clubhouse 1 (Age Groups: 3-5 yrs / 6-10 yrs / 11-17 yrs / Adult)
- 3:00pm: Hay Money Dig at Basketball Court (Age Groups: 3-5 yrs / 6-10 yrs / 11-17 yrs)
- 4:00pm: Carved Pumpkin Judging at Clubhouse 1
- 5:00pm: Halloween Costume Parade & Judging at Arcade Patio Area. (Categories: Scary, Funny, Most Boring, Couple, Group, Overall Best Adult, Overall Best Child)
- 6:00pm: Site Halloween Decorating Contest/Judging
- 6:30-7:30pm: Trick-or-Treating throughout the Campground(Adults and Children)
- 8:00pm: Movie Night at Gazebo Area (Bring your chairs. Candy, drinks & popcorn will be available for sale.)
- October 21st: “Hocus Pocus”
- October 28th: “Coco”
Make your reservation to join us at Gold Country Campground Resort for the Halloween Hullabaloo!
Hike the 46 Acres and Nature Trails
Take a walk with turkeys, foxes and other wildlife roaming the grounds. At around 2,500 feet elevation, huge trees grow here in the Sierra Mountain foothills making Gold Country Campground a scenic place for hiking, picnicking, nature and wildlife photography.
Enjoy the pool or splash park during peak season! Challenge friends and family to games of mini-golf, basketball, or horseshoes. Enjoy our game room or take your best friend for a walk in the dog park. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow our blog for upcoming local activities and events!
Pan for gold, square dance or just enjoy the fresh mountain air!